Forest View Cabin owners, Jim and Guana Cutchall, want to thank you for renting this cabin. We hope that you have found it how you expected it. We would appreciate you and your guests’ cooperation in the things listed below so that your stay can be safe and enjoyable. These policies will also keep our cabin in the condition that you expect.
· The number of people staying in the cabin is strictly enforced. Failure to comply will result in eviction of the premises with no refund.
· Regular check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check out time is 11:00 a.m.
· No refunds for early departure, inclement weather, or late cancellations.
· No pets allowed; failure to comply will result in a $100.00 per day charge.
· Smoking is ONLY allowed outside on the deck and you must properly dispose of the butts.
· Beach towels have been provided for use at the lake. Please do not take the bathing towels.
· Do not move furniture inside the cabin, except to use the sleeper sofas.
· Contents of the cabin must remain inside the cabin.
· After cleaning fish, DO NOT throw any remains in the yard. Doing so attracts animals and causes an odor outside of the cabin.
· The propane grill is located on the back deck. For safety reasons, please move the grill to the tiles located on the corner of the deck before you use it.
· Fires in the outside fire pit must be extinguished when you are done enjoying it using the hose.
· In the unlikely event you need maintenance during your stay, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FIX ANYTHING YOURSELF. Instead, please call one of the numbers listed below.
· Forest View Cabin Inc. will not be held liable for any accidents or losses incurred during your stay.
· Renter/Cardholder is responsible for damages and/or misuse of the property and it’s contents by all guests during their reservation period and acknowledges such actions will result in additional charges.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at (405) 819-0860 or (405) 694-9049.